poniedziałek, 19 października 2015

"The Martian" - l'éloge du film

So last weekend I went to cinema to watch "The Martian". It was friday noon so I had my own private film showing and I was really excted. The movie was great. I watched it in 3D so I could appreciate some special effects (like with the storm) and I could just stare at my favourite actor (who unfortunately wasn't showed too much, but maybe that's why I was so thrilled to watch it). This movie has everything what I want from the movie - excitement, some action, humour, good soundtrack, good actors, well written script and beautiful views. One scene was touching when the main character portrayed by Matt Damon asked the commandor (Jessica Chastain) to talk with his parents, yeah, that was moving. And it's an adaptation of a novel by Andy Weir.

So now a few pics from the movie and a teaser:












Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz