wtorek, 8 grudnia 2015

Comics Wars!


Last Saturday I've been to Comics Wars in Poznań, and it was great. I've been to two lectures: one on the Civil War in Marvel and the other one on DC Comics - how to read them and in what order.
I really liked it, but I couldn't fully enjoy it, because I'm sick and I can barely speak, so no talk from me. I've also bought two comic books, about the Winter Soldier and about the Justice League (Marvel and DC, respectively).
I've found out about this event by accident, when I checked my email and the library of the university sent this message that it's here and now, so I went there and I definitely don't regret.
There will be "Dzień otwarty" in Multiversum the 19th of december (they will sell comics in special prizes), but unfortunately I can't go because I'm coming back home earlier and this day I'm going to cinema to watch Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens, but maybe I couls send a letter to Santa Claus and he would give me some comic books for Christmas... (read: send an email with links to my parents with crying: I want this so much!).
OK, I'm going back to studying for the english test I'm having on Wednesday.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz