wtorek, 17 listopada 2015

Back in a flash!



So... "The Flash". The TV show considered by many people as the best one about superheroes. Well, let's just say I'm not totally agree with that. I can't feel any connection with the characters. I really like Barry Allen in the comic books and in the animation, but here, he's likeable, but, there's something about him that I don't get. Of course there are many other people I love, like the villains. Like the Trickster. Portrayed by Mark Hamill (I really love the guy, he's soo scary! I mean his Joker voice over was excellent! and he played and still plays Luke Skywalker!!!). Or Zoom. And I'm really excited for the crossover with Arrow. There are many sets off for The Legends of Tomorrow but I'm still fangirling about the Hawk couple.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz