wtorek, 10 listopada 2015

The only limits are in your mind




So the new show "Limitless". I've seen the movie a few years ago and it was good - I think it could be a lot better than it was, so I was a little bit disappointed, and I was affraid to watch the show. But I read some reviews (all positive) so I've started to watch it. And I'm not disappointed at all. The main character is a pure human in a good way. He-s just a regular, good guy. Then he gets that pill it's called NZT I suppose and suddenly he has access to every information in his brain. And in the way more real than it was showed in "Lucy". So Brian becomes pretty famous in FBI and starts to work for them as a consultant. He also has to save his a** sometimes because one of the senators (and the main character from the movie) has somme special plans including him and Brian is still not sure if he's safe. He becomes friends with one of the FBI agents - Rebecca (she's portrayed by the actress known for starring in "Dexter").
It's interesting how much infromation our brain can get and just save it somewhere deep inside of us and we can't get there and use them. This show presents the mysteries of our mind with a grain of salt and Brian's mean and sarcastic comments.

So I definitely recommend it!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz