sobota, 28 marca 2015

Imagine Smoke + Mirrors - the newest Imagine Dragons' album


Well recently I bought the newest Imagine Dragons's music album (that super extra double golden limited edition with 20 songs) and I'm listening to it right now. I've already known a few songs from it, but now I'm listening to “Friction” and I think it's excellent.

In general I'm not disappointed, I like this kind of music, especially if there's a lot of drums and/or guitar (and bass). 
There has to be a drum:)

Maybe they don't have another “Radioactive” but it's still good.
Imagine Dragons were formed in 2008 in the USA in Las Vegas by three Daniels and Ben (or officially Dan Reynolds, Wayne Sermon (whose name is also Daniel), Daniel Platzman and Ben McKee).
From left: Daniel Platzman, Ben McKee, Dan Reynolds and Wayne Sermon

 They were supposed to be called “3DB” but for some reason they thought it was a bad idea. I have know idea why;) The name “Imagine Dragons” is an anagram of their life motto, but they don't want to reveal what exactly it is. So there are many people trying to guess, one of the suggestions was: “My green gonads” whatever does it mean;p They said in one of the interviews they will reveal the true anagram but at the end of their career to get our attention again. I hope it won't be soon.
Their first album called "Night Visions" was a great succes, they even won a Grammy Award for the best rock performance (or something like that, I don't care, what matters is that they won:))




 It's an exceptional band because I can listen to them with my mom and it doesn't happen very often. So they make music for everybody and their lyrics have some meaning, the music is different from this crappy thing (can I use “crappy” or is it too rude?) served on MTV, Viva etc.

They usually walk like "The Fellowship of the ring", Dan looks like Gandalf with hobbits, because he's very, very tall:)





2 komentarze:

  1. IN general, you seem to be areally devoted fan! Enjoy the music :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I've corrected the mistake:) Thank you!

    OdpowiedzUsuń