niedziela, 8 marca 2015

Linkin Park Underground

I've mentioned that I'm a member of Linkin Park Underground. And now I'd like to explain what it is.

It's not just a fan club, it's more than just a community. People from all around the world sign in to talk about their favourite band and participate in their artistical projects. 
Unfortunately you have to pay for being a member - it has several levels of membership, the cheapest package is the "Online Only" package which typically features pre-sale concert tickets if the band is touring that year, a squirrelmail email account ending in @linkinpark.com, participation in contests (depending on the country, as contests have legal issues), and access to the members-only website, the videos, photos, chatroom, and forum within.
But I think it;s worth it, if you love the guys and their music.
Nevertheless, if you really don't want to pay, they give you chance to be a LP soldier by creating LPU XIV Non-member Account - Free which includes:
- Creating your own LinkinPark.com profile
- Meeingt and interacting with other Linkin Park fans
- Posting on the official Linkin Park forum
- Commenting on posts and content
- Watching all LPTV episodes in the LPTV Theater
- Collecting Social Points by staying active in the community.
And this is how the loging site looks like:
 

As you can see, the picture reminds their latest album "The Hunting Party" and it's all created by Mike and other guys. I sometimes wonder what else their mind hide?
An interesting fact: last year they were on tour with 30 Seconds to Mars and for a moment with A Fire Inside and the tour was called "The Carnivore tour", well it's quite funny because more than a half of them is vegetarian or even vegan.
Mike also created back then "LinkinLog", it's a vlog on youtube, where Mike was talking about their tour, concerts, fans and recorded some funny stuff, like Chester and Jared singing some strange songs.


 Linkin Park is my favourite band since 2003 after I heard "Session" at "The Matrix Reloaded" soundtracks, and I think it changed my life, I met new people who also listen to this kind of music, it opened my mind and on general it's one of my happy memories:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz