sobota, 21 marca 2015

"You are being watched..."


So now I'd like to tell you about one of my favourite TV series: “Person of Interest”. They've made four seasons for now and none of the episodes hasn't disappointed me. And that is an achievement, because it's not very common for me not to be able to predict an action or a conversation, this production always suprises me. It's so unusual for me that I'm not getting bored with it.

"You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every day. I know it because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the governement considered "irrelevant". They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find you" - that's how almost every episode starts. 
It's a story of a Machine designed by Harold Finch – a computer genius. The Machine was supposed to predict national and world's threats and lead the government how to avoid these catastrophies. It includes not only terrorist attacks, but also murders of “irrelevant” people, which the government doesn't want to protect. That's why the Machine gives Finch their numbers that he could save them. Of course there's a catch – he never knows if he gets a number of an innocent person or a guilty one. And he needs help because he had a serious injury of his back, so he gets help from John Reese, a former CIA agent, spy, and on general awesome guy (played by Jim Caviezel, so it's nice to look at him;)). During the series they become best friends and save a lot of people. They also use some help from NYPD – det. Carter and det. Fusco. In the seconds season there's also agent Shaw, another smashing super cool awesome person who knows all the martial arts and how to use every gun. And she's hot and sometimes (or maybe most of the times) she doesn't know how to act like a human, which is funny or scary, it depends on the situation. If Mr Reese is a scalpel, she's a hammer - like Finch once said.
In the second season there's also another cool hero – a dog called Bear, who understands only (I think it was) Finnish (but I'm not sure) 
because it used to be one of the dogs trained specially on army purposes, but it got to bad hands of some New York's mob and Mr Reese saved it.

From left: det. Carter, Root (sometimes evil, sometimes good), Harold Finch, John Reese, det. Fusco, agent Shaw.



Bear:)

The worst enemy so far

A pic of Finch and Reese working


The Machine shows also timeline which explains some plot


They have a board where they put photos and other informations about victims and criminals

And for the end something funny:)




I really recommend this TV production cause it's groovy, full of unpredictable action and humor.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz