sobota, 14 marca 2015

Spider-man is coming back home!


And it happened! At last Spider-man will join the Avengers in Marvel Universe. That's a fantastic and smashing news! A few weeks ago Sony made a deal with Marvel that they will colaborate to create a new movie about New Yorkers' friendly neighbour, than he will meet the Avengers. I'm wondering if it will be before Ant-man or maybe in the same time they will both join the Marvel dream team of heros. One way or another, we won. Peter Parker will meet Tony Stark (Iron Man in case someone didn't know), dr Bruce Banner (or an enormous green monster - incredible Hulk (who everyone loves) well that depends on Bruce's mood), Steve Rogers (if he won't die in "Avengers: The Age of Ultron", but even if he does, Peter will meet the new Captain America - the Winter Soldier - James Buchanan Barnes, also known as Bucky, the best friend of Rogers'), Thor, Black Widow, Falcon and Hawkeye.

Now there's a problem who will play Peter Parker, I guess they want to make another origin story, so they need a young actor who could play a high school student, but I hope they won't do this for a third time in this century. I mean enough is enough. I've watched a video on youtube about who could/should play new Spider-man but I didn't like any of those actors. Perhaps a good choice would be to give a chance to a less-known actor Dylan O'Brien, who has starred recently in "Maze Runner". I think i've even read that he wanted to play him. Well, I wish him good luck!

And now another good news, but a little bit older: Jared Leto will play Joker in "Suicide Squad". And it's groovy. I think he will be a smashing Joker, he has those eyes full of insanity which will help him in creating his character, he has even already cut his hair and dyed them for the role. And he's trying to put on weight a little bit (read: he eats like a human, not like Harry Goldfrab in "Requiem for a dream"). But he's still a vegan, so I have no idea what does he eat besides fruits and vegetables. And soya milk. And of course "pierogis". And chinese noodle.

Now Marvel Studios has to make a deal with 20th Century Fox to bring us X-MEN and then when everyone will know each other, the fans will be happy. Me, personally I'd like to hear a conversation of Tony Stark and Rocket (from the Guardians of the Galaxy). I think it would blow our minds;)

1 komentarz:

  1. I'm afraid I have no background knowledge to address the content of your post, but it made me happy for two reasons: 1. you've kept your promise to return to your blog 2. you've used some vocabulary from our classes, and have done so perfectly. Well done! As for Marvel, I'm going to know more soon, since David Tennant, my favourite human being outside my family, has joined their TV series AKA Jessica Jones, so I will need to keep up :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń